As long as the item is not fitted or used we're happy to receive it back for a refund or exchange. Goods can be returned within 12 months of purchase and must be in the original packaging. However, this excludes bikes, frames and some other bulky items such as wheelsets and turbo trainers. The goods must be packaged appropriately for transport.
Please inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, before you send an item back to us to speed up the refund/exchange process.
We have recently partnered with ParcelPoint to offer you more convenience when returning your items. Please note, this method is not available for bicycle returns. Please see Bike Return section if you would like to return a bike. For all other items, please complete the following steps to return your items.
1. Visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/bicyclesonline to start your return.
2. Click ‘Book a Return’ and fill in the fields. You will need your original order ID to book in your return. It starts with N followed by 5 digits. Make sure you use the complete order ID, e.g. N12345. You can find this number on your order or shipping confirmation email and also your invoice.
Select a method to send your return parcel using either ParcelPoint Returns or Australian Post. Both return methods include tracking.
- ParcelPoint: Select from hundreds of local stores such as pharmacies, convenience stores and newsagencies to drop off your parcel. The ParcelPoint locations are open weekends and after hours for your convenience.
- Australian Post: If you don’t have a ParcelPoint location close to you, you can choose Australia Post as a return option on the ParcelPoint portal.
3. Download and print your shipping label. Apply to your package once you have securely packed your items.
4. Drop off your parcel to any store offering ParcelPoint Returns (only if selected ParcelPoint), or to your nearest post office (only if selected Australian Post).
- ParcelPoint: go to http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and use the ‘ParcelPoint ID’ to track your return. You find your ParcelPoint ID on your ParcelPoint returns slip.
- Australia Post: go to http://auspost.com.au/track and use the ‘Article Number’ to track your return. You find the ‘Article Number’ on your receipt.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your return to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
NOTE: Please do not tape up or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the product first. Postage is non-refundable.