Please contact Bicycles Online After Sales Service via firstname.lastname@example.org all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to standard warranties of products purchased from www.bicyclesonline.com.au, excluding Bicycles. For warranty information regarding Bicycles, please refer to the Bicycles Warranty Policy.
In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a product delivered within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to the Bicycles Online Australia warehouse.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and either The Trustee for Bicycles Online Unit Trust ABN 13 677 101 175 ("Bicycles Online Australia") or Bicycles Online SGP Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration Number: 201501000W) registered in Singapore ("Bicycles Online Singapore") as the case may be.
Some Products You Order on the Website are offered and supplied by Bicycles Online Australia, and some Products You Order are offered and supplied by Bicycles Online Singapore. Please read the Website Terms and Conditions for further information.
It is important to note that Bicycles Online Australia supplies and supports all warranties relating to Products which are noted as being offered and supplied by Bicycles Online Australia.
Bicycles Online Singapore supplies and supports all warranties relating to Products which are noted as being offered and supplied by Bicycles Online Singapore.
Please note that you must keep your original product packaging in order to be eligible for our pick-up service. In the event that you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Bicycles Online accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
Bicycles Online Australia and Bicycles Online Singapore (as the case may be) provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Bicycles Online Australia and Bicycles Online Singapore (as the case may be) from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Bicycles Online Australia and Bicycles Online Singapore (as the case may be) irrespective of:
- the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
- whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Bicycles Online Australia and Bicycles Online Singapore agree to repair or replace the Product or which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Bicycles Online's specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 12 months.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
- Bicycles Online requires any customer requesting service under the Standard Warranties to comply with directions from Bicycles Online staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Bicycles Online After Sales Service via email@example.com before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Bicycles Online reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Bicycles Online reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Bicycles Online will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Bicycles Online with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Bicycles Online. Bicycles Online may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
- If Bicycles Online is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Bicycles Online's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Bicycles Online's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Bicycles Online upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Bicycles Online within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If over thightening of bolts resulting in stripping the threads;
- If from normal degradation caused by frequent use, such as degrading brake shoe, deflated tire, etc
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible parts or accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- Used in commercial capacity, such as rentals
- Used in competition
- To replacement or repair of any consumables, or lost parts or accessories;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
- Bicycles Online's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Bicycles Online's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- Bicycles Online excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Bicycles Online can be contacted by telephone at 02 8599 2209 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.